We at Blackthorn Health Centre are improving our range of on-line facilities for our patients.
For those of you who already use the system to book and cancel GP appointments, and order repeat prescriptions on line - you are now able to view your medication history and allergies. You will however, need to complete a new Registration Form at Reception and bring along 2 forms of ID (one must show your address).
For those not yet registered you will need to complete a form at Reception and bring along 2 forms of ID (one must show your address)
Once registered, you will be issued with a Registration token which will enable you to create a unique user name and password. Please note the Registration Token is only valid for 40 days, therefore we strongly recommend that you activate your account as soon as you receive this.
Please be aware of the following points :
1. This service is designed for individual users, therefore a separate form is required for each family member.
2. We strongly recommend individual email addresses and mobile numbers, otherwise your appointment details may be visible to other family members.
3. By providing us with your email address and/or mobile number, you agree to us using it to communicate with you via email/text message regarding your healthcare.
4. These details will not be shared with other Companies.
5. You can opt out of email/SMS messaging by contacting the surgery.
6. Our existing system via our own website for repeat medications will continue to be operational for 3 months.