Christmas Opening Hours - 2020/21
The practice will be closed on the following dates over the Christmas / New Year holiday period:
- Thursday 24th December 2020: Open as usual
- Friday 25th December 2020: CLOSED
- Saturday 26th December 2020: CLOSED
- Sunday 27th December 2020: CLOSED
- Monday 28th December 2020: CLOSED
- Tuesday 29th December 2020: Open as usual
- Wednesday 30th December 2020: Open as usual
- Thursday 31st December 2020: Open as usual
- Friday 1st January 2021: CLOSED
- Saturday 2nd January 2021: CLOSED
- Sunday 3rd January 2021: CLOSED
- Monday 4th January 2021: Open as usual
Please note the eConsult service is not monitored outside our normal surgery opening hours. As a result, any eConsult requests you submit outside of our normal surgery opening hours will not be read by a doctor until we open the next working day.
In addition, the eConsult service will not be available during the Christmas and New Year holidays during the following dates:
3pm Thursday 24th December 2020 to 8am Tuesday 29th December 2020
3pm Thursday 31st December 2020 to 8am Monday 4th January 2021
NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem when we are closed. Dial 111 on any phone for advice, or visit the NHS 111 website at https://111.nhs.uk.
If you have a life-threatening medical emergency when you or someone else is seriously ill or injured please call 999.
Local Chemists / Pharmacies may be open whilst running a reduced service over the Bank Holidays. For more information, please visit https://www.england.nhs.uk/south-east/our-work/pharmacy-opening-hours.