Christmas Opening Hours - 2021/22
The practice will be closed on the following dates over the Christmas / New Year holiday period:
- Friday 24th December 2021: Open as usual
- Saturday 25th December 2021: CLOSED
- Sunday 26th December 2021: CLOSED
- Monday 27th December 2021: CLOSED
- Tuesday 28th December 2021: CLOSED
- Wednesday 29th December 2021: Open as usual
- Thursday 30th December 2021: Open as usual
- Friday 31st December 2021: Open as usual
- Saturday 1st January 2022: CLOSED
- Sunday 2nd January 2022: CLOSED
- Monday 3rd January 2022: CLOSED
- Tuesday 4th January 2022: Open as usual
Please note the eConsult service is not monitored outside our normal surgery opening hours. As a result, any eConsult requests you submit outside of our normal surgery opening hours will not be read by a doctor until we open the next working day.
In addition, the eConsult service will not be available during the Christmas and New Year holidays during the following dates:
3pm Friday 24th December 2021 to 8am Wednesday 29th December 2021
3pm Friday 31st December 2021 to 8am Tuesday 4th January 2022
NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem when we are closed. Dial 111 on any phone for advice, or visit the NHS 111 website at https://111.nhs.uk.
If you have a life-threatening medical emergency when you or someone else is seriously ill or injured please call 999.
Local Chemists / Pharmacies may be open whilst running a reduced service over the Bank Holidays. For more information, please visit https://www.england.nhs.uk/south-east/our-work/pharmacy-opening-hours.