We all have bad days, and when we feel ill we may feel 'down' and a little more irritable than normal. All our staff are here to help you. Reception staff are following procedures that help the practice to function efficiently. Staff have the right to work in a safe and secure environment and we, as employers, have the legal responsibility to provide that safe and secure environment.
For further information regarding the practice's zero tolerance policy, please see the practice's Zero Tolerance Equal Opportunities Policy.
(a hard-copy of this policy is also available upon request)
In Summary, this policy states the following:
The practice will:
- Ensure that all visitors are treated with dignity and respect.
- Promote equality of opportunities for all.
- Provide the same treatment and services (including the ability to register with the Practice) to any visitor irrespective of age, sex, marital status, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
The practice will not tolerate:
- Verbal or written abuse to staff which prevents them from doing their job or makes them feel unsafe.
- Threats of violence or actual violence to a GP or a member of his or her staff.
- Any discrimination or perceived discrimination against or harassment of, any visitor or member of staff on the grounds of age, sex, gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
The practice has the right to remove from their list with immediate effect any patient who behaves in the above manner.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.